Watch&Time had its humble beginnings from the need as an industrial engineer to have a simple and non-intrusive app on a smartphone. Coupled with my exploration into iOS app development, I developed something that I can use that is simple and functional.
Watch&Time is a flexible lightweight app to complete time and motion studies for any type of operations. The app provides a customisable and reusable activity (timer) setup to allow the use of the app in factories, offices or construction.
Watch&Time has the following features:
* Time study – timing of activities of a person or machine
* Activity sampling – random or interval based sampling of a person and machine across a period of time
* Customisable activity setup, called timers and timer items
* Graphical display of results
* Export of results to another application or send as an email
* Quick count – ability to count items over a set time period.
Chris Bos is a nerdy industrial engineer that has a broad range of interests. Including app development, machine learning, business architecture, Lego, good music and a taste for craft beer.